Australian food blogger? Keen to attend Eat Drink Blog 4 in Perth on November 9-10, 2013? Registrations are now open for this year’s Australian Food & Drink Bloggers Conference!
- This event is entirely FREE to attend. There are no registration or attendance fees.
- There are 80 seats available.
- Delegates are responsible for their own flights, accommodation, transfers and expenses.
We have put in place some criteria in order to make this process as fair as possible, so here are the rules:
- You are an Australian food blogger, that is, either a food blogger living in Australia or an Australian food blogger living abroad.
- Your blog must be at least twelve (12) months old.
- You must have published a minimum of 25 posts.
- You are not a commercial blogger i.e. those blogging only for money or as part of their job, for example, a chef blogging for a restaurant or staff blogging for a brand.
- We are looking for a cross-section of bloggers covering food, wine, drinks, home cooking, restaurant reviewing, and food discussion.
- Due to space restrictions there is a strict limit of one person attending per blog.
Complete the online registration form to apply for a place at Eat Drink Blog 4. Registrations close on Monday 2 September at Midnight (ACST) so make sure you apply before then.
Please note that filling in this form does not guarantee you a place due to limited seating. All applicants will receive an email confirming the status of their application by Friday 6 September.
In the Event of Over-Subscription
If Eat Drink Blog 2013 becomes over-subscribed – that is, we receive more registrations than we have places to offer, the Eat Drink Blog 2013 Organising Committee will use our discretion to allot conference places to a selection of blogs representative of the current Australia food blogging sphere. Our criteria for this will include:
• Quality and frequency of posts;
• Demonstrated commitment by the blogger to extending and improving their skills; • Ongoing, active engagement in social media; and
• Support and promotion of fellow food bloggers and the wider food blogging community in general.
Unfortunately oversubscription will mean that some applicants are disappointed. While we regret this outcome, the committee’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.